Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HAPPY and FUN :D

Since 16 Sep is holiday, so i decided to go out tonite... and ask PKK out for dota or yam cha... but... he tell me that he want to go her gf house to play and ask me want to go or not... i say dun wan.. because of some reason... =.='' then i was went to movie alone :P the movie juz start 15 mins then i received one call... PKK calling... "正豪, 你在哪里哦?ermm... 他们问可不可以买珍珠奶茶?" then i... "oh... 可以ah... " then go buy nai cha and send to them lo.... after that is a long story too.. so dun wan to type... lazy... haha^^ the important thing, is good to see her smile back again... i was so happy... :D then go to PKK's house for dota... he ask me to use her sis com, but me got some 不好意思 o... hehe... but 大妹妹 was so good, she seem like little sis to me, so i treat like my own sis... or can say that more than how i treat my sis... haha... we talk talk in her room, while i playing dota and she practicing her dance...^^ talk about family la, and i let her see my sister's pic... after finish play dota, then back home luu... feel so fun tonight... haha :D thanks to PKK and 大妹妹 :)
My sis is the pretty one.. haha XD

so all my friends, this is my sister ah... ^^ pretty leh?? different with me... haha :D but don't try to chase her, Raizen will kill you de oh... wakaka XD

1 comment: