Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday~~~ wee~ ^^

Today was my birthday... the first people who say 生日快乐 is zhi wei... the wolf... wakaka.. so happy... then more and more my friends message me^^ from the TWINS , Man Man( keke^^), my Sis, and my Dad, Kristen, and other of my friends...

Night was having gathering with my cell group members, and we eat dinner together^^ feel like my own family... haha xD after P&W, and other... jennica and other was giving me suprise~... and i was so happy and speechless when they bring it out from the kitchen... ^^ WOW!!! they buy a cake for me oh~ haha... and thx to my bro too...


today was the best day for me^^ greeting from friends and suprise.... feel so happy, although alone drive back to home also will happy and smile :) jennica gave me a present... i wonder what inside it... first i was though it was a card... but when i open it.... =.=''that was a mask.... wow... but i like it^^ hehe...

sometime i feel like don't want to leave Tawau... cause here got many friends and i think we all are sot sot... can play together, yam cha together, and other la^^ hope i can find friends like here when i go to other place too... lastly, thanks to all my friends, because of you all, i had a good and nice birthday.... and for someone, don't be nervous and sleep early la^^ keke~~...

No comments:

Post a Comment